Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The three of us


Well lets see, Anna is 6 weeks old today. James and I can't believe how big she has gotten. She was 11 pounds about a week ago. I know she is more now. She smiles all the time, but of course when I get the camera she won't smile. She is even starting to coo. She makes all kind of sounds.


We have finally gotten her a good bedtime routine. We start getting her ready for bed at 7. She gets a bath, pajamas, then I feed her while James reads her books. Then when she is done eating we kiss her goodnight, and lay her in her crib awake and she falls asleep on her own. She sleeps really well, most nights she sleeps 4 to 6 hours at a time. I feed her and put her back in her crib and she falls right back to sleep.


James and I love being parents. I dont even know what we did before Anna was born. We still go out, sometimes just us but most of the time we take her. We have a drive in theater here. So what we do is get Anna ready for bed and then instead of putting her in her crib we put her in her car seat and we go to the movies.


The three of us leave in 2 weeks to go to Florida. We are so excited. We leave August 27th and we will be back September 9th. Anyway we all are doing great.



1 comment:

Evie said...

Hi Erin and James! I love the pictures, you are a beautiful family. We love and miss you.