Before I was a Mom
I never learned the words to a lullaby. I never thought about immunizations.
I had never been puked on. Pooped on. Drooled on. Chewed on. Peed on. I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts. I slept all night.
Before I was a Mom
I never learned the words to a lullaby. I never thought about immunizations.
I had never been puked on. Pooped on. Drooled on. Chewed on. Peed on. I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts. I slept all night.
Before I was a Mom
I never looked into teary eyes and cried. I never got gloriously happy over a simple little grin. I never sat up for hours watching a baby sleep.
I never had gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure that all was okay.
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down.I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much. I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a Mom.
I never had gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure that all was okay.
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down.I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much. I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a Mom.
Before I was a Mom
I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body. I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child. I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy. I had never known the warmth, The joy, The love, The heartache, The wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom. I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.
I LOVE BEING A MOM
I found this in an old email and now that I am a Mom this is so true. Anna has changed my life forever. I never understood what people said about how they love there kids, but now I do. I love you Anna.

1 comment:
Welcome to the best club ever! Being a Mother is the greatest gift and I am happy to see you so happy.
Post a Comment